- Your Facebook avatar isn’t even your own photo, but rather a shot of your kids at the beach last summer.
- You have more photos from your baby’s first year than Life magazine took ever.
- You have three seasons of “Breaking Bad” on your DVR, and you actually think you’re going to watch them all. Some day.
- Your kids know what size a “venti” is. And they want theirs with a caramel drizzle.
- When it’s time for dinner, you text your announcement.
- Your car has more cup holders than the box seats at Yankee Stadium do.
- You have helped your five year-old cram for a kindergarten readiness test.
- You have clocked in more hours alongside soccer fields than Manchester United’s second string team.
- You have made “holiday treats” for a school party that involve something called carob. Also, rice flour.
November 26, 2013