- As soon as you buy the jumbo pack of diapers, your baby will outgrow them on the ride home.
- Miraculously, the store will have exactly two scoops left of your kids’ favorite ice cream — one for each child. Moments after you hand them to your kids, you will watch one scoop hit the floor.
- The day you pay for the tickets for the tall building with the observatory is the day the Weather Channel forecasts a “low ceiling” of clouds. Also, pouring rain.
- The person who buys your car from you will be the one to find your kid’s can’t-go-anywhere-without it lovey. And he’ll chuck it, along with three sippy cups and your spare house key.
- The neighbor’s kid just finished off the last of the milk and put the empty carton back in the fridge.
- Your phone’s calendar is now reminding you that soccer tryouts were yesterday, while you were food shopping and thinking, “Am I forgetting something?”
- Your clean socks are staring in a puppet show. But look on the bright side: Now you know where the glue gun, googley eyes and the black Shapie pens went.
- Before you left for the water park, you packed everyone’s swimsuits….except yours.
What’s your Mom’s Law? Tell us what has happened to your best laid plans.