- Your jewelry box is missing – and so is the shovel.
- There’s a trail of broccoli leading to the bathroom door.
- You just heard “ribbit” coming from the bird cage.
- Your Tivo disk is filled with nothing but “Man vs. Wild” episodes and the every Yankees vs. Red Sox game played since 2008.
- Your son wants to know if 25 bucks is a good price for his violin.
- Your couch cushions crunch when you sit on them.
- Your kids’ shoes and jackets are piled up by the door, which is open, and you hear “Cut it out!” coming from the backyard.
- The house alarm is going off — and you don’t have a house alarm.
May 16, 2011