by Jen Singer
- You just saw the diamond necklace your husband gave you for your anniversary pass by on a child who isn’t even yours.
- You’ve convinced yourself that it’s not such a bad day to send the kids outside. I mean, it isn’t raining sideways or anything.
- The pint-sized opposing army is still on attack, but you’ve run out of fort.
- Your kid’s friend has been over so long, you just scheduled her well visit at the pediatrician’s office for Tuesday.
- You and the dog are hiding in the basement.
- Everybody’s got repetitive strain disorder from playing too much Wii.
- One kid keeps asking for his goody bag.
- Every time the doorbell on the dollhouse rings, you jump up to answer the front door shouting, “Your mom’s here!”
Originally appeared in American Baby.