- You no longer know the TV schedule from 2-6 a.m. by heart.
- Your doctor gives you the “green light” for sex, but you ask for a flashing yellow.
- Your toddler is using your postpartum donut as a hat – and you don’t care.
- Baby lotion commercials just aren’t the tearjerkers they were a few weeks ago.
- You’ve stopped calling the baby’s bouts of colic, “The Devil’s Visiting Hours.”
- Your sitz bath is under your husband’s car, full of motor oil.
- You can see your ankles again, and boy do they need a good shave.
- You’re wearing shoes. And pants – with pockets!
- The baby finally smiles – and you smile back.
- It’s midnight and you’re spamming baby pictures across the Internet – again.
Coming in May! Preorder now at Amazon:
Jen Singer’s “Stop Second-Guessing Yourself books have a thank-goodness-I’m-not-the-only-one tone while also offering practical advice for whatever parenting challenges may arise.” — Baby Center
“Jen has bestowed us with the rare parenting guides that actually give parents the shot of confidence we need to survive another day. ” — Cool Mom Picks